2012年11月23日星期五

Vermont legislation may shield teens from sex convictions wow gold Gr

Vermont legislation may shield teens from sex convictionsA Vermont bill that has already passed the state senate contains a paragraph of language that may save teenagers who share explicit images of themselves with their friends from a lifetime of legal consequences. In communities across the country, high school students caught "sexting" -- emailing sexually graphic photos of themselves to boyfriends and girlfriends -- have faced felony charges and even enrollment on sex-offender registries. Such dire consequences have been widely ridiculed, and may soon be off the table in the Green Mountain state.Language in S.125 (PDF), a bill to otherwise expand the sex offender registry in Vermont, says:This section shall not apply if the person is less than 19 years old, the child is at least 13 years old, and the child knowingly and voluntarily and without threat or coercion, used an electronic communication device to transmit an image of himself or herself to the person.Inclusion in a sex offender registry can curtail opportunities for education and employment, and even drastically limit where people can live, with restrictions on residency near schools and other places children can be found. Or have we all forgotten when we hit puberty and beyond wow gold? Spare me all the "should be illegal" crap. The only reason we didn't do it, is we didn't have the technology. We had to hide in the closet or the barn and play "I'll show you mine if you show me yours". So let's just cut out the hypocritical crap and realize that people are going to act like people, especially young people.Oh, and just a point of information, there is no law in Vermont against public nudity. A sometimes surprising revelation when driving through a Vermont city or town.Happy I, I did my best as a young man to be naked with as many young women as I could. I never told. But some guys did. Sometimes even when they had to make it up. Yeah, sometimes it was painful for the girls especially. But I don't know a one of them whose life was ruined, or whose reputation was destroyed. As for people seeing these pictures in the future, BFD wow gold, don't we all know what the basic accessories are on the two basic models?Having said that. Any grown man or woman that gets off on 13 year olds is a bigger danger to our children than can be corrected by passing stupid laws that only violate children and really ruins their futures wow po.A law like that is comparable to gun restriction laws, they only affect the people who aren't a danger, and may ruin their lives, while doing nothing to the people who would harm others.Oh, and yes, I have five daughters and three sons. I taught my daughters about guys, I did not do so with polite language or text book terminology. I wanted to be damn sure they understood how something meant to be beautiful could be so ugly if abused. I taught my boys not to be one of the abusers. But just like everybody else's kids, including our parents' kids, they still hsd to find their own ways.
More articles come from the:http://www.wowgoldpo.fr

没有评论:

发表评论