2012年11月29日星期四

Parker Murray Answers on World of Warcraft wow po 8X

Parker Murray Answers on World of WarcraftWorld of Warcraft: How can I make gold quickly in WoW?Alright I know this sounds silly but sell your embersilk cloth. They go for around 75-100g a stack on my server. I just found out recently when I saw I had around 20 stacks in my bags. I made a very nice stack of gold from that. You can go into the twilight highlands and other areas where humanoids drop embersilk and you can advertise that you are buying embersilk cloth in general to any low level toons who want to sell it to you. Of course this requires that you have a little bit of gold to start Acheter Des PO. Say you will buy stacks for 20-40g and then profit on the ah. Also ds is amazing because you can get epic gems which sell for over 1k each on my server and the blue gems are still over 100g depending on the cut wow po.Well wow was dropped by mlg because arenas are no longer balanced wow gold. I play wow and used to be top 10 on my server for a holy paladin but I have slowed down a lot. I wish I could say that wow arenas were balanced because they were fun when they were (back in burning crusade was when they were most balanced in my opinion) . Now with the right combination it is virtually impossible to beat it unless you seriously out gear the other team. RMP (rogue Mage priest) is still one of the top combinations for 3 and nearly unbeatable (assuming everyone knows what they are doing on the RMP). It has been that way since BC.Starcraft on the other hand is fairly balanced assuming that you know what going on. Sc2 has been shown that the superior players advance to play tougher people and the losers are stuck at the bottom. In wow you can get carried to the top if you have 2 superior players.
More articles come from the:http://www.wowgoldpo.fr

1 条评论:

  1. Sc2 has been shown that the superior players advance to play tougher people and the losers are stuck at the bottom.gw2 gold
    GW2 Gold

    回复删除