2012年11月27日星期二

SOLVED Profile Storage Space exceeded gw2 gold Hs

SOLVED Profile Storage Space exceededOkay, before getting into it, I want to warn you all that I'm fairly ignorant about the computer and only know the absolute basics.My computer was moving very slowly beginning yesterday. I thought it was a viral infection, but after running several scans and looking through my files and processes, I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Then I noticed that my computer was barely using any CPU and was running mainly on memory, and I'm pretty sure this used to be the other way around.Not knowing if this was normal or if this was the cause for my computer's lag, I launched a sytem restore, but it didn't change anything. Then I ran a Windows Repair. The situation between the CPU and memory usage is still the same, but now my computer is running at its normal speed. But now I see a red circle with a white 'X' in my toolbar. When I hover my mouse over it, I get this message:Warning guild wars 2 gold! You have exceeded your profile space by 863188 KBAnd when I double click on it, this thing appears:My computer still has 25 GB worth in free space, so I don't understand what this means. Also, I only have 13 files/icons on my desktop. What can I do to fix this?Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.If you exceed your profile space, a list of the files in your profile is displayed when you try and log out. You can also see them by double-clicking on the profile icon in the system tray (at the bottom right of the screen).1. Delete any files you have saved on your desktopIf you save a file on the desktop, it goes into your profile, so you should save it somewhere else and delete it from your desktop. If you want to access your files from any computer, you should store them in your Personal File Store, not on your desktop.2. Delete large files from Application DataYou need to delete any large files shown at the top of the list prefaced with Application Data gw2 gold.If you exceed your profile space, a list of the files in your profile is displayed when you try and log out. You can also see them by double-clicking on the profile icon in the system tray (at the bottom right of the screen).1. Delete any files you have saved on your desktopIf you save a file on the desktop, it goes into your profile, so you should save it somewhere else and delete it from your desktop. If you want to access your files from any computer, you should store them in your Personal File Store, not on your desktop.2 guild wars 2 gold. Delete large files from Application DataYou need to delete any large files shown at the top of the list prefaced with Application Data.Hope this HelpsOK, I'm really ignorant. Can anyone explain, in detail, how can I create the file chingutee mentioned. I've been fighting the problem, apparently originating with the Spyware Protect 2009. Now I have the same problem with exceeded profile space. This has been going on for three days now. Thanks a bunch. Hey!! Great, it worked. I decided to take a chance and not worry about playing it safe and Chingutee's directions worked. Thanks a million. I'm very glad that I have finally found a forum that is helpful.
More articles come from the:http://www.wowgoldpo.fr

没有评论:

发表评论