2012年11月20日星期二

A Conversation for The Squirrel Conspiracy gw2 gold YJ

A Conversation for The Squirrel ConspiracyWhat cha' drinking? Looks like a G from here but my eyesight is damaged by too many vodka and red bulls guild wars 2 gold. They keep you awake all night and doesn't give me any recognisable hangover. Therefore I can keep dancing to loud music all night and the next morning while everyone around me is either unconsious or complaining of headaches. Try it. I grant you the title of Chief Mad Drunken Warrior of the Anti Squirrel League. Hold it with pride and honour and show it off in Goth nightclubs after you've had too many. (the title not what you usually show people and get yourself arrested for.)Hiya soldiers, Keep up the good work. I have a couple of messages to give. To positivefreak, Since you never enlighetened us by saying which part of Wales you come from I have decided to let you be station head of ALL of Wales untill we get more welsh soldiers to lighten the burden. I am station head of Glasgow but will work on any nearby areas of Scotland not already covered. How are the dragons coming along? To the anonymous alien, your return is much welcomed. Any info of squirrel action in NYC is much apreaciated. If you wish to be ordained with a Chiefhood then this may be done if you could tell us your chosen feild of duty. PS. could you wake up your lazy robot partner too, we need all the support we can get. See you all at the wall when the revolution comes! General Sick BobGeneral, fellow soldiers and future recruits: I have not been lazy. The squirls sabotaged my computer and would not let me log in. However, I have gotter around this by trying again. Parhaps they were electrocuted by the signal. But thats not important. What is important is that. oh well. We should put squirls in racket balls. that would be a good way to, to, to oh damn I forgot what I was going to say again. anyway, I'm back. If i'm still me, or if, or if, I CAN REMEMBER MY F****** Password. Christopher seems to be worried that maybe they have access to internet cafe's and warns that he suspects that there maybe several highly specialiesed Hacker Squirrels. Therefore I think that our soldiers should be allowed to shorten words to save time spents typing and talking so that we can always stay one step ahead of the squirrels (which can be called sqirls in times of danger.) We have tried to avoid the problem of squirrel hackers by only discussing our plans on h2g2. The squirrels cannot hack into h2g2 for some reason (even though they have hacked into the FBI and Mi6) I think it has something to do with their fear of the letter "H." (The squirrels can only pronounce it "haitch" instead of "aitch" much like people in middle England. This difference is that it annoys them as much as everyone else. me and the dragons have been away on a training camp, partly because we needed to be in the open air so we could practice ariel squirrel attacks but mainly because i have practically no carpet left gw2 gold. i also feel i need to report that the squirrels here in wales are looking decidedly dodgy and are definitley planning something. Although they have no access to cyber cafes or indeed any computers at all (i am probably the only person for a 50 mile radius that owns a computer) they will still cause a considerable ammount of damage if left to plot guild wars 2 gold. chief dragon trainer
More articles come from the:http://www.guildwars2gold.fr

1 条评论:

  1. A Conversation for The Squirrel ConspiracyWhat cha' drinking? Looks like a G from here but my eyesight is damaged by too many vodka and red bulls guild wars 2 gold. Guild wars 2 gold
    Buy guild wars 2 gold

    回复删除