2013年1月3日星期四

Beadseller on Internet Search Engines wow gold po ZX

Beadseller on Internet Search Engines

about 10 or so years ago. I would also like to mention that every page opened instantly. I used the internet as a venue for research. I had an Adam Computer too! *humpf*In mid January 2005, I found Overstock. not by chance mind you. A dear friend of mine had tried for months to talk me into trying Overstock. Beadwitched. I would love to say that I sell more than I buy gw2 gold, however, that doesn seem to be the case. So there I was, sitting on over $20,000 worth of beads and beading supplies selling them at about $2 per pack on Overstock. WOW. Talk about a get rich quick scheme!I started listing even more. still not adjusting my prices. that was what people wanted to pay. so either make the nickel or not. January reaped just over $500 in sales. February jumped to $1,500. March jumped even further. $2,400. I thought that since I had so many valued customers, I would return some of that value to them and bond my products. Fortunately. the service was free through September 2005. But it did NOTHING Acheter Des PO. absolutely NOTHING for my sales!In reality. my sales plummeted! By the end of May. I felt doomed! I picked up two new customers. and heard barely a dribble from the rest. my sales for May were a whopping $382! Where did all my customers go?!?!? What was I doing wrong?!?!?With all this in mind. back in March of this year, I decided to give my own ecommerce site a try. Don get me wrong. at first I thought it was merely a pipe dream. After all. I paid for three years of webhosting back in March and it took until the middle of August to finally have a website up and running!In February, 2005, I started out with shopping around to find the least expensive hosting site. *laughing*Next came the HTML HELL. The last time I actually wrote any HTML was about 8 years ago, when HTML was just that. HTML. Nothing fancy. Actually, it was pretty easy to learn. I was self taught then but the book was ohhhhhh so much thinner than the newer models!So, I read and researched and read and researched and read some more. I purchased a template for $49 and proceeded from there. What I didn know when I purchased the template was that it was not written in language compatible with my host. NOT!!! It was a NIGHTMARE! But again. I forged ahead. Looking at the walls of drawers of beads, I should probably try to sell what I have before I drive myself out of shop/office and HOME!Speaking of Late March. Well. after working with the same attorney for 7 years. she called me into her office to say that things were just not working out. WHAT?!? What does that mean???? How could it possibly take someone SEVEN YEARS to decide that THINGS ARE JUST NOT WORKING OUT?!?!? You would think that if things were JUST NOT WORKING OUT. that would have happened say. WEEK ONE!This could not have happened at a worse time! I had just taken out a mortgage on my home two months before so I could purchase beads and beading supplies! The beads and beading supplies were and are still sitting here staring at me!Back to the store wow gold po. so. I worked diligently, day and night trying to create my webstore. I would complete umteen pages and then notice that I didn correct the font color on the previous 10 or so pages. So. what was she on??? Three days later, GEICO completed the estimate of damages totaling over $4,000. I don think that my neck will ever be the same wow gold. My right shoulder still hurts. I require an operation on my right knee. Fifty now feels more like seventy!The accident put a halt to website work. I couldn sit for very long without severe pain. My lower back and neck were hurting all the time. I would wake up at times with very little feeling in my arms or legs. I was not fairing well at all!In mid July, I once again returned to working diligently on the site. I chose Paypal wow gold kopen. This required more reading and more research. some more reading and research. some crying. and more reading and more crying and more research. The word PAL in Paypal has nothing to do with the setting up of its shopping cart! I was becoming more and more frustrated. but again. I finally weeded through the poorly written instructions and managed to get the cart to work. on ONE item. WOW. only about 1,000 more to go! *HA* After reading and researching this phenomena, I realized that I had used the wrong cart set up and somehow managed to hook up over 100 items in much the same fashion. WRONG!So. after crying some more and relieving my scalp of a few swatches of hair, I once again forged ahead. please. don applaud. what I really need you to do is THROW MONEY!Now I was cruising. hooking up each and every individual item to this shopping cart contraption. MY PAL. my buddy. my GOD! I sent out my mass mailing to almost 350 of my regular customers announcing the GRAND OPENING OF. BEADSELLER on August 18, 2005. FREE SHIPPING offered to the first 10 completed orders!I picked this particular day to open because first. it was the soonest I could get the site done. and second. sitting at my computer. email open. sitting. watching. sitting. watching. watching. sitting. I feel a distinctive sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. or maybe this feeling came from the fact that I had not moved from my chair in three days! Finally. on the fourth day. a sale!!! I might add. the shipping on this sale cost me almost as much as what was purchased! Well. not making money is why I do this right? *HA*Day Five. still NOTHING. then it occurs to me. hmm. maybe I should review my html and see whether I bothered to enter any keywords and meta stuff. NOTHING. *waaaaaa*So. I start researching again. which brings me to this blog. unless you pay for the service to submit your site. don expect to have much traffic! Which in turn means. yet another NOT RICH QUICK scheme!Yahoo will let you submit an url for free. but to be listed in their directory. if I remember correctly. a mere $299 a year. WOW. only $299 a year?!?!?!? Even MSN let me submit my site for FREE! And being penny poor. if I were independently wealthy. ifa. woulda. coulda. WOW. these are fantastic resources. You see. after all the reading and research. everyone selling the website submission service tells you that the more places you are linked to, the more you move up in rank. Well. while reviewing all of the webrings. I forgot the rank issue and became extremely interested in the fact that there are literally a gillion WebRings! I was amazed with all of the RINGS that actually revolved around what I sell and what I love. BEADS and ARTISAN JEWELRY! WOOO HOOO!So. even if I don sell much. I have found that there are literally thousands of others out there in cyberspace who have huge shoulders available to cry upon. Gotta love those webring heroes and heroins!Well. that quite enough for now. if you should be reading this and happen to buy beads and beading supplies. give me a try.

Beadseller. That me!Hi~ I Donna aka Beadseller~ I have been working with beads and jewelry making supplies for nearly 20 years. It took me that long to finally open my own ecommerce store. In my free time I like to write about some of the things I have learned since opening my store. Hope you enjoy my schpeal on Search Engines.

没有评论:

发表评论